A permanent, active z/OS tcVISION agent is no longer required for the processing of Db2 z/OS Active Logs. This “agentless” connection analyzes the Db2 Active log and extracts the changed data using a Db2 User Defined Table (UDT) and a connection to Db2 z/OS via DRDA or a Db2-Client.
Flexible and efficient data exchange (synchronization/replication/migration) with tcVISION for IBM z-, distributed-, and cloud platforms:
- Fast and efficient load of mass data
- Lower latency time because of parallelization and real-time apply
- Continuous log based CDC data streaming for real-time synchronization
- Transparency because of comprehensive data mapping for structure analysis
- Comfortable data transformation and data conversion
- No programming efforts
- Integrated database specific apply mechanisms to enter the data into the targets
- Bidirectional synchronization (Master – Master replication) with integrated Loop prevention
We would be happy to present our data integration solution tcVISION for
IBM z-, distributed- and cloud-platforms and show solutions that meet your requirements. Visit the Treehouse Software website for more information on tcVISION, or contact us to discuss your needs.